Buying a property in Germany with the support of German Property Services
An increasing number of buyers from all over the world confirm the popularity of Germany. There are many reasons why buying a house on Moselle and Rhine, in Eifel and Hunsrueck makes sense, whether it is as a holiday home or for permanent residence.
Our unique service in 5 languages takes you through the whole process of viewing, buying and settling in your new home, from suggesting properties which meet your criteria to registering you with utility companies. You will find detailed information here: We accompany you.
Low property prices
- Our region around Frankfurt - Hahn airport offers some of the best value property in Europe.
- You can buy a perfectly presented cottage for as little as 75000 Euro and 200000 € can buy you a beautifully fitted modern home.
- People wishing to sell their current home and relocate can buy a perfect home here and still have money left to start a new life in beautiful surroundings.
- In a stable market, there are no price surges, but also no busts, so that your investment is safe and the resale value good.
Fantastic scenery and many tourist attractions
- Winding rivers, steep vineyards, forests, meadows and villages full of character - are all waiting for you to enjoy.
- Unesco world heritage sites like the Middle Rhine Valley with the world-famous Loreley Rock, or the ancient Roman City of Trier, to name a few, are right at your doorstep.
- Nature lovers will find many well-kept hiking and cycling paths, from long- distance paths like the “Moselsteig”, “Eifelsteig”, Saar-Hunsrueck-Steig” or “Rheinsteig” to short strolls suitable for the less ambitious walkers.
- Other outdoor sports facilities include golfing at Ediger-Eller and at Hahn airport, sailing and canoeing on the Moselle, paragliding above the Rhine valley, skiing at the Erbeskopf.
- Lots of sunshine, but not as hot as the Mediterranean or the Middle East.
- Our clients appreciate the warm summer evenings, when you can sit in your garden with a nice glass of wine and barbecue with friends, or celebrate at the many wine festivals on Moselle and Rhine until the early hours.
- The unpolluted air in the Hunsrueck or Eifel Hills above the Moselle and Rhine valleys often show big improvements in health for people with health issues.
Great Community Life
- People are generally very friendly and helpful. They welcome new neighbours with tolerance and offer assistance wherever they can.
- Most people speak some English and are eager to practise, which makes it easy for foreigners to start integrating into the new community.
- The crime rate is low.
- There is always something to do for all generations, and even small villages offer exciting events all year round. Wine festivals, medieval markets, firework displays and musical events: you are spoilt for choice.
Good health care
- No need to register with a certain GP, you can go to the doctor of your choice and a GP will almost always see you the same day if it is urgent.
- No long waiting times for hospital treatment.
- Private patients from all over the world choose to have their health treatment here.
Affordable living costs
- The prices for food and drink are very reasonable.
- There is no council tax, the annual property tax is low in comparison to most other countries, i.e. 250 Euro per year for a nice modern home in a rural village.
- Schools and kindergartens are mostly free, and university fees are low.
Easy access from and to all parts of Europe and the world
- Our location in the centre of Europe makes our area an ideal base for touring and visiting all European countries.
- The ferry to the UK or the Channel tunnel is only a 5 hour drive from here, which makes it easy for our UK buyers to keep in touch with the beloved ones at home.
- Frankfurt-Hahn airport is only a short drive from everywhere in our region, and budget flights from here service all European countries.
- Frankfurt airport is only an hour drive from everywhere in our region, and flights from there service all countries in the world.
Safe legal system for buyers and sellers
- There is no need to involve solicitors. The transaction has to be notarised. The notaries are state-appointed and subject to constant checks. They have to be totally neutral and cannot act on behalf of one party or the other.
- There are no nasty surprises after the purchase, since the notary will find out all details and ownership circumstances before the contract is signed.
- A notary contract is 100% binding for both parties, nobody can withdraw.